Here are all the major region pro players that will be at the 2018 All-Star Event
Worlds may still have a couple of weekends left before a new champion is crowned, but All-Stars is hot on its heels. In fact, just today, All-Star voting for most major regions closed, and that means we know which two players will be in Las Vegas later this year.
As a brief refresher on the format of this year’s games, each team will send two pro players and two streamers to the event, where they will all compete in a variety of competitions. Here’s a list of most of the major region pro players that will be competing in the event:
- Yiliang “Doublelift” Peng – Team Liquid
- Zachary “Sneaky” Scuderi – Cloud9
- Lee “Faker” Sang-hyeok – SK Telecom T1
- Bae “Bang” Jun-sik – SK Telecom T1
- Jian “Uzi” Zi-Hao – Royal Never Give Up
- Liu “MLXG” Shi-Yu – Royal Never Give Up
- Rasmus “Caps” Winther – Fnatic
- Mads “Broxah” Brock-Pedersen (Rekkles, the vote winner dropped out of the competition) – Fnatic
While voting was conducted in the same manner for every region, it is interesting to note that North America is the only team sending two players from different teams, but the only region to send two players from the same position. With all the pro players revealed, the only thing we still have yet to learn is which streamers will be representing their regions at the event.
The All-Star Event starts on Dec. 6-8 and you can find out all about the event’s format by looking at our explainer.