Teamfight Tactics patch 10.2 change list
Teamfight Tactics’ latest patch is a bit on the lighter side. Patch 10.2 takes aim at a few of the stronger Tier 3 champions, as well as adjusting the game’s item system to make things a bit less random.
For champion changes this time around, Riot has given Ezreal a few significant all-around buffs. He’s now got 50 more health, as well as more base damage and higher damage for his two and three star levels. Meanwhile, Karma’s attack speed bonus was reduced drastically, and Sion will be getting his ultimate less often thanks to an increase in his maximum mana. Other champions getting nerfed this patch include Olaf, which should make everyone happy.
This patch also brings with it a few trait changes including a 10 percent buff to the armor reduction from the Desert bonus. Inferno will now do more damage once you reach its third level, and the six Mage bonus will now include an extra 20 AP to all Mages, as well as the 100 percent chance to double cast their spells.
For a look at all the Teamfight Tactics changes coming in patch 10.2, you can find the patch notes below. If want to take a look at the broader League of Legends changes for patch 10.2, you can check out our other patch notes post.
- PVE Rounds Planning Phase Time: 30 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
- Small Loot Boxes: Removed the “4 gold drop” possibility (average value down 15%)
- Medium Loot Boxes: Removed the “7 gold drop” possibility (average value down 3%)
- Removed the worst case scenarios for item drops through the course of a game and especially in the first three PVE rounds. In short, we raised the RNG “floor”.
- Full items now drop significantly less.
- Full items only drop if you are already rolling item components. The RNG “ceiling” has not changed, but you are more likely to get a full item as you approach that ceiling.
- You can no longer get two full item drops in the same game from PVE rounds. This change doesn’t include epic monster rewards or the carousel.
- Drastically reduced the chance of Force of Nature appearing on the carousel.
Quality of life changes
- PVE minions and monsters are now immune to Zephyr.
- Updated the Trait Tracker UI with a chromatic tier to celebrate rare synergies (ex. Inferno 9).
- Runespirit Little Legend VFX update.
- The system for choosing your Little Legend and Arena Skin the Lobby has been greatly improved. Be sure to check it out.
- Bramble Vest Damage: 80/120/160 ⇒ 100/140/200
- Bloodthirster Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Hextech Gunblade Omnisteal: 25% ⇒ 33%
- Iceborn Gauntlet Freeze Duration: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield Value: 250/275/300 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 120/160/200 ⇒ 125/175/250
- Critical Strike Damage Bonus: 50%/150% ⇒ 65%/225%
- Blademasters can no longer store more extra attacks than the maximum your trait level provides (1/2/3). In short, this means that it will be much less likely, if not impossible, for your champions to go “infinite” off their auto-attacks. Specifically this nerfs (4) and (6) Blademaster.
- Blademaster chance to get extra auto-attacks: 40% ⇒ 35%
- Armor Reduction: 50%/90% ⇒ 40%/100%
- Damage: 70%/140%/210% ⇒ 70%/150%/250%
- (6) Mages: 100% Chance to Double Cast ⇒ 100% Chance to Double Cast & 20 AP to all Mages
- Bonus Damage Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Bonus Damage: 65%/150% ⇒ 65%/175%
- Armor Bonus: 150%/300%/450% ⇒ 150%/300%/999%
- Gotta get six Woodland to clone them all.
- Leona Damage Reduction: 40/90/140 ⇒ 40/80/120
- Malzahar Minion health: 250/250/250 ⇒ 250/300/400
- Ezreal Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Ezreal Ability Damage: 200/400/800 ⇒ 225/450/900
- Karma Attack Speed Bonus: 60/70/80 ⇒ 40/60/80
- Sion Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/125
- Sivir Bounces: 10/10/10 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Veigar Spell Damage: 300/600/900 ⇒ 325/650/975
- Olaf Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
Three-Star Champion Adjustments
- Renekton Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 150/275/475
- Vladimir Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 200/325/500
- Ashe Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 50%/75%/250% ⇒ 50%/75%/100%
- Ashe Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.35/0.4 ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.75
- All tooltips should now be up to date.
- Electric tooltip now properly states that it does magic damage
- Karma is no longer 7’6” (228cm).
- Kindred’s ability will now correctly critically strike with Jeweled Gauntlet