Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16b change list
This mid-cycle patch, 9.16b, is fairly small this time around. The patch mostly has a handful of nerfs and buffs to balance out the Hextech champions who were added to Teamfight Tactics last week.
Draven, Jinx, Lucian, Vi, and Kayle all got some nerfs to stop them from steamrolling your comps. The Brawler bonus was also nerfed, as they were just a smidgen too good as of last week. Champions like Aatrox and Morgana got buffs to assist them in the Demon category, though Demons themselves weren’t buffed in any way.
That’s pretty much it. Since last patch had huge game changes, it only makes sense that this patch is mostly just damage control (and also some much needed Draven control).
Check out the notes below to match up some numbers to that text. For our further breakdown on what this all means, check out our five things to know.
- Bonus Health: 300/600/1000 ⇒ 250/500/900
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Ability Bonus Attack Speed: 0.75/1.0/1.25 ⇒ 0.6/0.8/1.0
- Rocket Damage: 100/225/350 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Shield Duration: 2/3/4 ⇒ 2/2.5/3
- Ability Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 100/225/350
- Spell Damage: 250/600/950 ⇒ 300/600/900
- Bonus Attack Damage on Transform: 30/60/90 ⇒ 50/100/150
- Ability Damage: 800/1250/1700 ⇒ 900/1300/1700
- Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 175/300/425
- Further adjustments to in game matchmaking to prevent seeing the same opponents as often.
- The Hextech trait now disables Ionic Spark for the appropriate 8 seconds instead of a whole round.